Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 28% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. During the last seven days, Bytom has traded 23.2% lower against the US dollar. Bytom has a total market capitalization of $236.54 million and $200.98 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00000333 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $234.34 or 0.00470623 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006028 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 28.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000682 BTC.
Bytom is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 31st, 2017. Bytom’s total supply is 1,672,043,625 coins and its circulating supply is 1,424,758,694 coins. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytom Blockchain Protocol is an interactive protocol of multiple byteassets. Heterogeneous byte-assets that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain. Bytom blockchain adopts POW consensus algorithm to guarantee the security and decentralization of assets. Bytom’s side chain Vapor utilizes pluggable technology to realize different solutions. With the public chain and the side chain as infrastructure for commercial platform, the entire bottom layer of blockchain can be connected through an interactive protocol called Federation. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.