Nyzo (CURRENCY:NYZO) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. During the last week, Nyzo has traded up 71.6% against the dollar. One Nyzo coin can now be bought for $1.22 or 0.00002445 BTC on major exchanges. Nyzo has a total market cap of $14.52 million and approximately $931,943.00 worth of Nyzo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002186 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $31.48 or 0.00063187 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.60 or 0.00270180 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00003968 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00025573 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $322.31 or 0.00646996 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49,801.10 or 0.99968226 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $506.87 or 0.01017463 BTC.
Nyzo Coin Profile
Nyzo’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,919,651 coins. The Reddit community for Nyzo is https://reddit.com/r/Nyzo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nyzo’s official Twitter account is @nyzo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nyzo is nyzo.co. Nyzo’s official message board is medium.com/@nyzoco/the-nyzo-mesh-time-and-diversity-as-a-currency-85c676631516.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nyzo was developed from the ground up to explore blockchain technology in an approachable, accessible manner. Instead of layering complex fixes on top of flawed design or adding elaborate features, Nyzo focused on the foundational technology of the blockchain to build a system that just works. Nyzo uses a collaborative verification system that requires neither proof of work nor proof of stake. There is no mining. Simply participating in the Mesh gives a Node the opportunity to verify transactions, and the queuing system is designed so that transaction fees are distributed equitably to all participants. Very little computational power is required of a node, and having superior computational power will not allow a node to gain a larger share of transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nyzo
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyzo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyzo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nyzo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyzo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyzo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.