Alpaca Finance (CURRENCY:ALPACA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. During the last seven days, Alpaca Finance has traded up 75.6% against the dollar. Alpaca Finance has a market cap of $20.11 million and approximately $11.07 million worth of Alpaca Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Alpaca Finance coin can currently be bought for about $3.04 or 0.00005601 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.68 or 0.00065802 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.16 or 0.00269514 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00004363 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $634.10 or 0.01169275 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.40 or 0.00032090 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.49 or 0.00738508 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,614.71 or 1.00709162 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Alpaca Finance Coin Profile
Alpaca Finance’s total supply is 19,905,186 coins and its circulating supply is 6,618,686 coins. Alpaca Finance’s official Twitter account is @AlpacaFinance.
According to CryptoCompare, “Alpaca Finance is a leverage yield farming protocol built on the Binance Smart Chain. It allows yield farmers to earn a higher return by opening a leverage position. “
Buying and Selling Alpaca Finance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpaca Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Alpaca Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Alpaca Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alpaca Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpaca Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.