COVER Protocol (CURRENCY:COVER) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One COVER Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $625.91 or 0.01135579 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, COVER Protocol has traded up 24.1% against the dollar. COVER Protocol has a market capitalization of $38.42 million and approximately $6.42 million worth of COVER Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.00088625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00019410 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.57 or 0.00069985 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $465.02 or 0.00843689 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,351.67 or 0.09709471 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00101074 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.60 or 0.00044632 BTC.
COVER Protocol Profile
COVER Protocol (CRYPTO:COVER) is a coin. It was first traded on January 5th, 2021. COVER Protocol’s total supply is 67,433 coins and its circulating supply is 61,382 coins. COVER Protocol’s official message board is coverprotocol.medium.com. COVER Protocol’s official Twitter account is @COVERProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. COVER Protocol’s official website is www.coverprotocol.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cover Protocol provides peer to peer coverage with fungible tokens. It lets the market set coverage prices as opposed to a bonding curve. Cover Protocol allows DeFi users to be protected against smart contract risk. It stabilizes the turbulent DeFi space by instilling confidence and trust between protocols and their users. By bridging the gap between decentralized finance and traditional finance, Cover Protocol aims to open the doors of DeFi to all investors. The COVER Token and Migrations (SAFE2 to COVER) The exact token distribution can be found here. In our original plans, we had a tentative amount of 55,000 $COVER to be migrated. However, the amount of $COVER eligible in the snapshot for claiming (for those who missed the $SAFE =>$SAFE2 migration) was lower than expected by 150 tokens. For now, this difference of 150 $COVER will be minted to the treasury and we will hold a vote for $COVER holders to decide on what we do with these tokens.On release, $SAFE2 holders can migrate to $COVER while those who missed the $SAFE -> $SAFE2 migration will be eligible to claim a partial amount of their snapshotted balance. There will be a MIGRATE button on the left bottom of the side nav. This page refers to the updated version of COVER. Historical data prior to the update can be consulted here. “
COVER Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COVER Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade COVER Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase COVER Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COVER Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COVER Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.