Flux (CURRENCY:FLUX) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. During the last week, Flux has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Flux has a total market capitalization of $25.28 million and approximately $335,459.00 worth of Flux was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flux coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00000313 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $244.47 or 0.00452195 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $110.78 or 0.00204908 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $109.16 or 0.00201917 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00011592 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 39.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00003535 BTC.
Flux is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. Flux’s total supply is 149,448,463 coins. The official website for Flux is datamine.network. The Reddit community for Flux is https://reddit.com/r/dataminecrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Flux is medium.com/@dataminenetwork. Flux’s official Twitter account is @dataminenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zelcash is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Flux
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flux directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flux should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flux using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.