Hathor (CURRENCY:HTR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Hathor coin can currently be purchased for $1.27 or 0.00002335 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Hathor has traded 4.6% lower against the dollar. Hathor has a market capitalization of $230.05 million and approximately $5.46 million worth of Hathor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.98 or 0.00066026 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $145.65 or 0.00267308 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $633.20 or 0.01162096 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032317 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $400.14 or 0.00734367 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,489.79 or 1.00003672 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Hathor’s total supply is 870,634,880 coins and its circulating supply is 180,833,876 coins. The Reddit community for Hathor is https://reddit.com/r/HathorNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hathor’s official Twitter account is @HathorNetwork. Hathor’s official website is hathor.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hathor (HTR) is the native unit of account of the Hathor Network, created as a utility token needed to access the decentralized payment, contracting and token issuance capabilities of its technologies. “
Hathor Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hathor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hathor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hathor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hathor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hathor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.