LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One LiquidApps coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0371 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $26.31 million and approximately $23,813.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.48 or 0.00044264 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
LiquidApps Coin Profile
DAPP is a coin. LiquidApps’ total supply is 1,056,939,327 coins and its circulating supply is 709,902,294 coins. The official website for LiquidApps is www.liquidapps.io. The official message board for LiquidApps is medium.com/@liquidapps. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiquidApps’ official Twitter account is @LiquidAppsIO.
According to CryptoCompare, “LiquidApps is a technology company focused on optimizing decentralized development. It has empowered developers and companies with a suite of powerful services running on the first of LiquidApps’ inventions, the DAPP Network, which allows teams to accelerate their development milestones and deliver working products that solve real user problems. “
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.