Ravencoin Classic (CURRENCY:RVC) traded 13% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Ravencoin Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. Ravencoin Classic has a total market capitalization of $7.34 million and $93,453.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ravencoin Classic has traded down 4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,531.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,372.55 or 0.06184540 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 34.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $309.58 or 0.00567710 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $976.54 or 0.01790765 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.55 or 0.00114711 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $396.49 or 0.00727072 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $336.98 or 0.00617955 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $245.43 or 0.00450069 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004618 BTC.
About Ravencoin Classic
Ravencoin Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. It launched on January 3rd, 2018. Ravencoin Classic’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,546,705,000 coins. The official message board for Ravencoin Classic is medium.com/@rvnclassic. Ravencoin Classic’s official website is ravencoinclassic.io. Ravencoin Classic’s official Twitter account is @RVNClassic_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin Classic (RVC) is a X16R algorithm protocol with features focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Ravencoin Classic blockchain. Tokens of the protocol can have whatever properties the token issuer of the token decides – so they can be limited in quantity, can be named, and be issued as securities or as collectibles. Ravencoin Classic is driven by the RavencoinClassic.io community, which is fully committed to the prosperity of the Ravencoin Classic network. The community ensures the constant use of X16R algorithm – guaranteeing equal rights of each community member to participate in block production, with increased user control and censorship resistance in issuance and governance of digital assets. “
Ravencoin Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.