Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded 12% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Titan Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Titan Coin has traded 21.5% lower against the dollar. Titan Coin has a market capitalization of $1.84 million and approximately $307.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001833 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00007212 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00015420 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 38.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000021 BTC.
About Titan Coin
Titan Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Titan Coin’s total supply is 910,820,150 coins. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “Titan Coin is an experimental new kind of digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Titan Coin Introducing a completely new blockchain uses Hybrid POW & dynamic POS SHA 256D for its backbone of the transactions & a pos (proof of stake) system that pays pos miners dynamically. “
Titan Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Titan Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Titan Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.