AMEPAY (CURRENCY:AME) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 11th. During the last week, AMEPAY has traded down 18.2% against the dollar. One AMEPAY coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0587 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular exchanges. AMEPAY has a market capitalization of $14.68 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of AMEPAY was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002574 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $387.29 or 0.00686234 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.50 or 0.00066442 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.22 or 0.00250235 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $655.69 or 0.01161823 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00031963 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $432.61 or 0.00766553 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMEPAY is an upcoming payment solution provider that aims to harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants and customers around the world a completely decentralized and optimized transaction mechanism. “
AMEPAY Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMEPAY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMEPAY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AMEPAY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AMEPAY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMEPAY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.