MXC (CURRENCY:MXC) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 11th. One MXC coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0366 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges. MXC has a total market capitalization of $93.94 million and $20.33 million worth of MXC was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MXC has traded 11.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.64 or 0.00077422 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $345.64 or 0.00613213 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000044 BTC.
MXC Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MXC is building a global data network that allows the devices of tomorrow to connect, commit and communicate more efficiently. Cities, companies, and individuals benefit by building the network or using it to transmit and manage their data. MXProtocol will be the standard used for machine to machine (M2M) communication between LPWAN devices. Using MXProtocol will solve the problem of data collision on LPWAN networks and create the platform for smart bidding, and data trade between permissionless blockchains. “
MXC Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MXC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MXC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MXC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MXC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MXC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.