Carry (CURRENCY:CRE) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. During the last seven days, Carry has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar. Carry has a total market cap of $74.67 million and $1.54 million worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Carry coin can currently be bought for $0.0090 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00040503 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00044086 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 36.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Carry Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Carry Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Carry should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carry using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.