Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. In the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Infinitecoin has a total market cap of $19.42 million and approximately $3,114.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 76.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in. The Reddit community for Infinitecoin is https://reddit.com/r/infinitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Infinitecoin (IFC) is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that is based on Litecoin (which was in turn inspired by Bitcoin), except that it will have 1142.86 times as many coins, and the difficulty with which coins are produced is adjusted more frequently. “
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.