Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 11th. In the last seven days, Monetha has traded 25.1% higher against the US dollar. One Monetha coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0273 or 0.00000073 BTC on major exchanges. Monetha has a market cap of $10.98 million and approximately $299,253.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.06 or 0.00061696 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00022561 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.05 or 0.00834933 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.20 or 0.00046011 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.69 or 0.00087469 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Monetha Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monetha directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monetha using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.