RAI Finance (CURRENCY:RAI) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. In the last week, RAI Finance has traded down 2.3% against the dollar. One RAI Finance coin can now be bought for about $0.89 or 0.00002402 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. RAI Finance has a total market capitalization of $40.78 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of RAI Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00060177 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.76 or 0.00179352 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.24 or 0.00196748 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $456.34 or 0.01225922 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37,231.25 or 1.00019047 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002716 BTC.
RAI Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reflexer is a platform where anyone can use their crypto collateral to issue reflex indexes. Reflex indexes are stable assets that are not pegged to anything. RAI is a non pegged, ETH backed stable asset. It is useful as more “stable” collateral for other DeFi protocols (compared to ETH or BTC) or as a stable asset with an embedded interest rate. “
Buying and Selling RAI Finance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RAI Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RAI Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RAI Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RAI Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RAI Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.