Reef (CURRENCY:REEF) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. Reef has a total market cap of $277.34 million and $46.08 million worth of Reef was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Reef has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar. One Reef coin can now be purchased for $0.0219 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39.53 or 0.00105766 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.06 or 0.00061696 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00022561 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.05 or 0.00834933 BTC.
- Amp (AMP) traded 32.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000199 BTC.
Reef Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reef is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that enables trading with access to liquidity from both CEXes and DEXes while offering smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining through AI driven personalized Reef Yield Engine. Reef Token is the native currency on Reef Chain, and is used for transaction fees (gas) and on-chain goverance (NPoS and PoC). Reef token is also available as ERC-20 on Ethereum and BSC and will be made convertible 1:1 with native Reef chain tokens. “
Reef Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Reef directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Reef should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Reef using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Reef Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Reef and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.