Curve DAO Token (CURRENCY:CRV) traded up 12.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Curve DAO Token coin can currently be bought for about $3.08 or 0.00006427 BTC on popular exchanges. Curve DAO Token has a market cap of $1.32 billion and approximately $713.02 million worth of Curve DAO Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Curve DAO Token has traded up 55.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.65 or 0.00063854 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $71.59 or 0.00149131 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $386.19 or 0.00804515 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.40 or 0.00046656 BTC.
Curve DAO Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Curve is an exchange liquidity pool on Ethereum (like Uniswap) designed for (1) extremely efficient stablecoin trading (2) low risk, supplemental fee income for liquidity providers, without an opportunity cost. Curve allows users (and smart contracts like 1inch, Paraswap, Totle and Dex.ag) to trade between DAI and USDC with a bespoke low slippage, low fee algorithm designed specifically for stablecoins and earn fees. Behind the scenes, the liquidity pool is also supplied to the Compound protocol or iearn.finance where it generates even more income for liquidity providers. “
Buying and Selling Curve DAO Token
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curve DAO Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curve DAO Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curve DAO Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Curve DAO Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curve DAO Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.