Indexed Finance (CURRENCY:NDX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Indexed Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.01 or 0.00006283 BTC on popular exchanges. Indexed Finance has a total market cap of $2.57 million and $214,667.00 worth of Indexed Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Indexed Finance has traded 11.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.54 or 0.00076235 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.92 or 0.00127101 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.61 or 0.00178625 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,476.98 or 0.07254297 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48,075.52 or 1.00303886 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $417.39 or 0.00870832 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002831 BTC.
Indexed Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indexed Finance is a project focused on the development of passive portfolio management strategies for the Ethereum network.Indexed Finance is managed by the holders of its governance token NDX, which is used to vote on proposals for protocol updates and high-level index management such as the definition of market sectors and the creation of new management strategies. “
Buying and Selling Indexed Finance
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indexed Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indexed Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Indexed Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indexed Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indexed Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.