NFT Index (CURRENCY:NFTI) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. NFT Index has a total market capitalization of $2.79 million and $80,685.00 worth of NFT Index was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NFT Index has traded down 1% against the US dollar. One NFT Index coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1,249.47 or 0.02587388 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.13 or 0.00064465 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.50 or 0.00150124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014217 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $386.27 or 0.00799892 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $22.75 or 0.00047109 BTC.
About NFT Index
According to CryptoCompare, “The NFT Index is a digital asset index designed to track tokens’ performance within the NFT industry. The index is weighted based on the value of each token’s circulating supply. NFT Index aims to track NFT projects in Decentralized Finance that show a commitment to ongoing maintenance and development. “
NFT Index Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NFT Index directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NFT Index should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NFT Index using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NFT Index Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NFT Index and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.