Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. During the last seven days, Populous has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Populous coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.03 or 0.00004215 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Populous has a total market cap of $108.14 million and $2.04 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.17 or 0.00064702 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002867 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.46 or 0.00150379 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00014355 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $386.46 or 0.00802076 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.70 or 0.00047110 BTC.
Populous Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.