Trust Wallet Token (CURRENCY:TWT) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Trust Wallet Token coin can now be purchased for $1.33 or 0.00002759 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Trust Wallet Token has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Trust Wallet Token has a total market cap of $460.96 million and approximately $55.02 million worth of Trust Wallet Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002342 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36.67 or 0.00076145 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.72 or 0.00128144 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.41 or 0.00177339 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,495.03 or 0.07256835 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,957.51 or 0.99575539 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $422.94 or 0.00878165 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002823 BTC.
Trust Wallet Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Trust Wallet is an iOS (Open Source) and Android (Closed Source) wallet for Ethereum and other Ethereum-based tokens. The Trust Wallet keeps your private keys stored locally and features an open-source and audited code. It also features a decentralized exchange provided by the Kyber Network (Q2 2018). On the 8th of February, Trust wallet team decided to move the Trust Wallet app for Android into closed source development due to security reasons. It supports 14 crypto-currencies, to see the full list click here. Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in July 2018, and it will natively support Binance DEX and Binance Chain in Q1 2019, it also supports ETC/POA DApps and will soon add support for Tron DApps. Trust Wallet Token is the native token from Trust Wallet. “
Buying and Selling Trust Wallet Token
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trust Wallet Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trust Wallet Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Trust Wallet Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trust Wallet Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trust Wallet Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.