Voyager Token (CURRENCY:VGX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. Over the last week, Voyager Token has traded down 15.7% against the dollar. One Voyager Token coin can currently be purchased for $2.52 or 0.00005252 BTC on exchanges. Voyager Token has a total market capitalization of $559.61 million and approximately $5.56 million worth of Voyager Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.61 or 0.00063860 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149839 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00014297 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $387.49 or 0.00808459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.23 or 0.00046390 BTC.
Voyager Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Voyager Token (VGX) rewards users within the Voyager crypto broker ecosystem. VGX generates 5% interest when held in the Voyager app and will soon offer cash back rewards, and other exclusive features. VGX, formerly Ethos (ETHOS), can also be stored in its native wallet, the Ethos Universal Wallet. The Ethos Universal Wallet gives users the power to self custody 150+ crypto assets securely. “
Voyager Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Voyager Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voyager Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voyager Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voyager Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voyager Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.