Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. Over the last week, Zcoin has traded 14.2% higher against the dollar. Zcoin has a total market cap of $47.66 million and approximately $6.00 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $4.23 or 0.00022429 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,975.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,544.36 or 0.07387795 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.35 or 0.00384262 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $650.99 or 0.01356917 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.57 or 0.00122074 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $262.68 or 0.00547529 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $270.92 or 0.00564692 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00006504 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.60 or 0.00328496 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Zcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.