DAOstack (CURRENCY:GEN) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. DAOstack has a total market cap of $2.89 million and approximately $240,547.00 worth of DAOstack was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, DAOstack has traded down 8% against the US dollar. One DAOstack coin can currently be bought for $0.0589 or 0.00000135 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,512.23 or 0.99986385 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.75 or 0.00091333 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00005075 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.75 or 0.00049988 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00006682 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00005515 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $249.40 or 0.00573102 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOstack is an operating system for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). DAOstack provides customizable tools for collective resource management, decision making, budgeting and incentivisation, which make the development of decentralized apps easier and more intuitive. GEN is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It's the native token of the DAOstack platform and it's required for all basic operations across the DAOstack ecosystem – such as promoting proposals. GEN will be distributed to contributors of value through the DAOstack framework itself, incentivizing development, promotion and adoption. “
Buying and Selling DAOstack
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOstack directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAOstack should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAOstack using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAOstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.