Huobi Token (CURRENCY:HT) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. In the last week, Huobi Token has traded down 47.9% against the dollar. One Huobi Token coin can now be bought for approximately $7.37 or 0.00016911 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Huobi Token has a total market cap of $1.21 billion and approximately $1.08 billion worth of Huobi Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.74 or 0.00056740 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $56.89 or 0.00130471 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00011922 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00043921 BTC.
Huobi Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Huobi token is an ERC-20 token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Huobi exchange. The HT tokens will be issued by an airdrop in which 60% of the tokens will be credit to the users' accounts, 20% will be used to support the platform operations and the last 20% will be used as an incentive to Huobi's team, with a freezing period of 4 years. In the future, the team plans to announce more benefits for the HT token holders. “
Huobi Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Huobi Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Huobi Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Huobi Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Huobi Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Huobi Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.