Opium (CURRENCY:OPIUM) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. Opium has a total market cap of $9.20 million and $99.54 million worth of Opium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opium coin can now be bought for about $2.21 or 0.00005084 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Opium has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.24 or 0.00067217 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $44.61 or 0.00102539 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.11 or 0.00131267 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $43,497.22 or 0.99982834 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,070.67 or 0.07058256 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $326.96 or 0.00751542 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Opium protocol is a universal protocol to create, settle and trade virtually all derivatives and financial instruments in a professional and trustless way. It allows anyone to build custom exchange-traded products on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once created, they can be traded freely via a network of relayers and will be priced according to supply and demand. The Opium Network is a learning ecosystem that can work with the custom logic of both derivatives and oracles. All created positions are represented by ERC-721o tokens that are specially designed for trading financial instruments and can be combined into portfolios and natively traded in combined orders. At the same time, these tokens are backward compatible with the ERC-721 token standard and can be used in existing ecosystems. “
Opium Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Opium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.