pEOS (CURRENCY:PEOS) traded down 9.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 26th. pEOS has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and $134.00 worth of pEOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, pEOS has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar. One pEOS coin can now be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.45 or 0.00067600 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.98 or 0.00103264 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $58.00 or 0.00133165 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,536.18 or 0.99948789 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,047.99 or 0.06997472 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $328.22 or 0.00753512 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “pEOS is a smart contract implementation of a privacy token, based on the technology that powers the anonymous cryptocurrency Monero, which is capable of running on top of EOSIO software. It allows private and untraceable transactions of, its EOS-based token, pEOS, among EOS users. Before EOSIO enabled developers to utilize system level languages like C++, the development of highly complex smart contracts like pEOS was almost impossible. “
Buying and Selling pEOS
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as pEOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire pEOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy pEOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for pEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pEOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.