Swipe (CURRENCY:SXP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 26th. In the last week, Swipe has traded 17.1% lower against the dollar. Swipe has a market capitalization of $396.12 million and $110.62 million worth of Swipe was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Swipe coin can now be bought for approximately $2.11 or 0.00004863 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.86 or 0.00057191 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.28 or 0.00129455 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00011877 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.07 or 0.00043869 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swipe will create a platform that will be accessible to users worldwide via an Apple or Android device which enables them to buy, sell, or pay with cryptocurrencies at millions of locations. The plan to execute this vision starts with creating a highly-secure bank-grade digital Wallet infrastructure that will host multiple blockchain systems tied to a traditional debit card. With these two products, users will be able to buy or sell cryptocurrencies to traditional fiat and they may link it to their traditional bank accounts while having the ability to store these cryptocurrencies on the Wallet to spend it via the debit card at millions of locations worldwide. The ecosystem powering the product line will be fueled by its native cryptocurrency Swipe Token (SXP), which will be used as gas throughout the whole platform as gas. For every interaction on the network, it will require SXP to perform the transaction similar to gas on Ethereum. “
Buying and Selling Swipe
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swipe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swipe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swipe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swipe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swipe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.