Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. One Woodcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0741 or 0.00000170 BTC on exchanges. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $595,290.24 and $57,782.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded down 26.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,558.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,082.08 or 0.07075729 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.42 or 0.00349924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $509.82 or 0.01170419 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.61 or 0.00109305 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $238.65 or 0.00547889 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $233.57 or 0.00536227 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00006446 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.14 or 0.00298764 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.