Creditcoin (CURRENCY:CTC) traded up 18% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 27th. One Creditcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.60 or 0.00006022 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Creditcoin has traded 31.8% lower against the dollar. Creditcoin has a market cap of $1.47 billion and approximately $97,278.00 worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43,158.78 or 1.00095095 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.52 or 0.00087027 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.06 or 0.00051162 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00006825 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00005555 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $240.10 or 0.00556855 BTC.
Creditcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Buying and Selling Creditcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.