Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 27.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. In the last week, Credits has traded up 58.5% against the US dollar. One Credits coin can now be purchased for about $0.0424 or 0.00000098 BTC on exchanges. Credits has a total market capitalization of $9.48 million and approximately $356,936.00 worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00009101 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00004699 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credits is a decentralized financial platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform allows the delivery of financial services (money transfers, currency and value exchanges, crediting and funding, just to name a few) via a distributed ledger, smart contracts and Credits cryptocurrency in a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis. Credits cryptocurrency (CS) is a utility token. “
Buying and Selling Credits
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.