CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. One CyberMiles coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, CyberMiles has traded 38.5% lower against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a market capitalization of $5.53 million and approximately $1.00 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.75 or 0.00055798 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.22 or 0.00345908 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42,550.25 or 0.99976269 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37.65 or 0.00088473 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00006468 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00005948 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001310 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001661 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CyberMiles is a new blockchain protocol that is being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. The protocol is an optimized version of the Ethereum blockchain for business and marketplace applications. The first pioneer of this blockchain will be the 5miles platform, a c2c marketplace operator. The CyberMiles blockchain is expected to empower the 5miles online marketplace which will feature a c2c trading platform, a community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment and financing solutions for e-commerce and real-time promotions. The CyberMiles token (CMT) will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token until the CyberMiles blockchain is operational, thereafter, a CMT native token will be issued. The initial CMT based on ERC-20 would be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native CMT issued on CyberMiles’ blockchain. “
CyberMiles Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.