The Graph (CURRENCY:GRT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. One The Graph coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.68 or 0.00001570 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, The Graph has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar. The Graph has a total market capitalization of $3.19 billion and $133.69 million worth of The Graph was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.50 or 0.00054526 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002572 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.18 or 0.00123367 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00011691 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00043329 BTC.
About The Graph
According to CryptoCompare, “The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying data for networks like Ethereum and IPFS, powering many applications in both DeFi and the broader Web3 ecosystem. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL to retrieve blockchain data. There is a hosted service in production that makes it easy for developers to get started building on The Graph and the decentralized network will be launching later this year. The Graph currently supports indexing data from Ethereum, IPFS and POA, with more networks coming soon. “
The Graph Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Graph directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Graph should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Graph using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Graph Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Graph and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.