Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.45 or 0.00001070 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded up 3.4% against the dollar. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $27.96 million and $134,512.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,180.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,912.76 or 0.06905469 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $144.92 or 0.00343580 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $488.77 or 0.01158751 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.37 or 0.00107553 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $242.46 or 0.00574813 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $236.32 or 0.00560261 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00006501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $127.41 or 0.00302061 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vertcoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has a personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. Vertcoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. The block reward reduction is made every block to retarget difficulty with Kimoto's Gravity Well algorithm. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.