Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 27th. One Wagerr coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0326 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Wagerr has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. Wagerr has a market capitalization of $7.06 million and approximately $10,765.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00007030 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00013411 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00007891 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001788 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.22 or 0.00434438 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. Anyone can stake 25,000 WGR to run a Masternode and earn a monthly share of the network fees. “
Buying and Selling Wagerr
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.