Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $3.29 billion and $322.44 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for approximately $174.45 or 0.00302940 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,587.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $603.98 or 0.01048814 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $194.24 or 0.00337298 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.05 or 0.00036557 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Citadel.one (XCT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000423 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin SV restores the original Bitcoin protocol, aiming to keep it stable and allow it to massively scale. Bitcoin SV will maintain the vision set out by Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper in 2008: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System Reflecting its mission to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin, the project name represents the “Satoshi Vision” or SV. Created at the request of leading BSV mining enterprise CoinGeek and other miners, Bitcoin SV is intended to provide a clear choice for miners and allow businesses to build applications and websites on it reliably. “
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.