Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded up 25.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. Giant has a market capitalization of $117,383.77 and approximately $26.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can currently be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Giant has traded 38.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.81 or 0.00030847 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Giant’s total supply is 18,528,515 coins and its circulating supply is 18,491,019 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Giant (GIC) is a PoW/PoS Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. It is a cryptocurrency designed to work with the Giant exchange, a decentralized exchange built on top of blockchain technology, which provides the exchange rate of several cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC. GIC features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. “
Buying and Selling Giant
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.