Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Wagerr coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0346 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges. Wagerr has a market capitalization of $7.50 million and approximately $162.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Wagerr has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00011552 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $224.82 or 0.00389576 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000020 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. Anyone can stake 25,000 WGR to run a Masternode and earn a monthly share of the network fees. “
Buying and Selling Wagerr
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.