DXdao (CURRENCY:DXD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. DXdao has a total market capitalization of $34.41 million and $168,967.00 worth of DXdao was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DXdao has traded up 9.2% against the dollar. One DXdao coin can currently be purchased for $697.70 or 0.01180396 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $227.35 or 0.00386500 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00016610 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00001436 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 55.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DXdao is a collective that builds and governs decentralized products and services. Its current product suite features Omen, a prediction market; Swapr, a governance-enabled AMM; Mesa, a front-running resistant DEX; and Rails, a Layer 2 payment portal. DXdao uses a reputation-based governance system; meaning that voting power is non-transferrable and cannot be bought. DXD is an ERC20 token that powers the DXdao ecosystem and has a claim on a share of all revenue from DXdao products. DXdao is fully on-chain and minimizes its reliance on third-parties, controlling its products through ENS, and managing the treasury through binding, on-chain votes. DXdao aims to bring decentralization to DeFi and build resilient financial services for the world. Whitepaper”
Buying and Selling DXdao
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DXdao directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DXdao should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DXdao using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DXdao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DXdao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.