Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $270.24 million and $1.23 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Electroneum has traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 85.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 53.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded 100% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002496 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,907,373,604 coins. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ETN is a store of value that can be used to purchase everyday items, from bread and milk to mobile phone top-ups. When used in conjunction with the Electroneum mobile application, users can transfer ETN to anyone in an instant, either in person or remotely. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.