The Graph (CURRENCY:GRT) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. The Graph has a market capitalization of $4.36 billion and $188.33 million worth of The Graph was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Graph coin can now be bought for approximately $0.93 or 0.00001573 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, The Graph has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001322 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00003288 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00044748 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00009194 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $138.06 or 0.00234723 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.00 or 0.00090107 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00012331 BTC.
The Graph Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying data for networks like Ethereum and IPFS, powering many applications in both DeFi and the broader Web3 ecosystem. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL to retrieve blockchain data. There is a hosted service in production that makes it easy for developers to get started building on The Graph and the decentralized network will be launching later this year. The Graph currently supports indexing data from Ethereum, IPFS and POA, with more networks coming soon. “
The Graph Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Graph directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Graph should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Graph using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Graph Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Graph and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.