Ultiledger (CURRENCY:ULT) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. One Ultiledger coin can currently be bought for about $0.0191 or 0.00000033 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ultiledger has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. Ultiledger has a market capitalization of $54.26 million and approximately $79,083.00 worth of Ultiledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001708 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00046642 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $141.33 or 0.00241203 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00012561 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.09 or 0.00088905 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultiledger aims to help any organization (Contains government, business, industry clusters or individuals and communities) that needs to build trust through a new generation of blockchain protocols at a low cost and rapid construction of a distributed financial book of bank-grade security; zero-cost transaction settlement within the ecosystem; improved security, privacy, efficiency and capital availability of the system through the combination of the main chain and sub-chains. Any tangible assets or intangible rights can be issued into digital assets on Ultiledger, completing functions such as confirmation, notarization, trading, circulation, etc., and finally achieving “credit circulation, asset circulation, value circulation”. ULT is the abbreviation of the Ultiledger project's native Token. To some extent, ULT can be regarded as the “gold” of the digital domain, serving as the pricing unit for everything within the ecosystem (including various Tokens); all economic activities will be settled using ULT; the establishment and maintenance of all relationships will also depend on ULT. As the foundation of Ultiledger’s economic ecosystem, ULT will have all the functions of money for social and economic activities – a unit of account, a medium of exchange, a standard of deferred payment, and a store of value. “
Ultiledger Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultiledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultiledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultiledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultiledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultiledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.