Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded down 49.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One Noir coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Noir has traded 46.4% lower against the dollar. Noir has a market capitalization of $114,899.03 and $340.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.13 or 0.00208413 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.84 or 0.00045887 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $201.08 or 0.00464950 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.95 or 0.00076195 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00012632 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000528 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Buying and Selling Noir
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noir should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Noir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.