QuickSwap (CURRENCY:QUICK) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 14th. In the last week, QuickSwap has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. QuickSwap has a total market capitalization of $92.23 million and approximately $27.88 million worth of QuickSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QuickSwap coin can currently be purchased for about $281.95 or 0.00651956 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00063052 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.59 or 0.00075355 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,305.74 or 0.07643881 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $43,161.45 or 0.99802593 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.48 or 0.00068175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “QuickSwap is a fork of Uniswap, a next-gen Layer 2 DEX/AMM powered by the Matic Network with the ability to trade at lightning-fast speeds (~2 second block times) with near-zero gas fees. The tokenomics are designed to make the governance of the project truly decentralized over time. Once the project reaches a sufficient stage of maturation we’ll begin transitioning more and more into community governance. “
QuickSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuickSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuickSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.