Splintershards (CURRENCY:SPS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One Splintershards coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00000363 BTC on popular exchanges. Splintershards has a total market capitalization of $54.58 million and $3.88 million worth of Splintershards was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Splintershards has traded 12.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Coin98 (C98) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00005665 BTC.
- S.S. Lazio (LAZIO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- S.S. Lazio Fan Token (LAZIO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00010094 BTC.
- HoDooi.com (HOD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Plant Vs Undead (PVU) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Beyond Protocol (BP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Bholdus (BHO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Knight War – The Holy Trio (KWS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- DAOSquare (RICE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Covid Token (COVIDTOKEN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Splintershards Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Splinterlands is a digital, collectible card game built on blockchain technology. It is similar in concept to games like Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone where the player builds up a collection of cards, which all have various different stats and abilities, and use them to battle other players in skill-based matches. By using blockchain technology, players can buy, sell, and trade their digital assets freely just as if they were physical cards, and all transactions are recorded publicly and immutably. Telegram “
Splintershards Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Splintershards directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Splintershards should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Splintershards using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Splintershards Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Splintershards and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.