suterusu (CURRENCY:SUTER) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. suterusu has a total market capitalization of $17.32 million and approximately $257,671.00 worth of suterusu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, suterusu has traded down 3.2% against the dollar. One suterusu coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00005417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.10 or 0.00058049 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00006903 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
suterusu Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Suterusu implements and integrates the state-of-the-art trustless zero-knowledge non-interactive argument of knowledge (ZK-SNARK) protocol, and offers multiple technical modules based on its ZK-SNARK implementation to enable developers to build any type of privacy-preserving blockchain. Suterusu (Suter) will also provide a cross-chain blockchain protocol for anonymous assets issued in the Suterusu ecosystem to guarantee their high liquidity and exchangeability. “
Buying and Selling suterusu
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as suterusu directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade suterusu should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase suterusu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for suterusu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for suterusu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.