Arweave (AR) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Arweave has a market capitalization of $478.45 million and approximately $60.17 million worth of Arweave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Arweave coin can currently be bought for $14.33 or 0.00048625 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Arweave has traded 32.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00011672 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Gamestarter (GAME) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Witnet (WIT) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Arweave Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Arweave is a new type of storage that backs data with sustainable and perpetual endowments, allowing users and developers to truly store data forever – for the very first time. As a collectively owned hard drive that never forgets, Arweave allows users to remember and preserve valuable information, apps, and history indefinitely. By preserving history, it prevents others from rewriting it. “
Buying and Selling Arweave
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arweave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arweave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arweave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arweave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arweave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.