Color Platform (CLR) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. Color Platform has a total market cap of $287,789.37 and $3.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Color Platform has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. One Color Platform coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30,025.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.14 or 0.00696538 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.92 or 0.00182899 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00007004 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00016186 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Uno Re (UNO) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Color Platform
According to CryptoCompare, “There are many changes over Bitcoin which makes it not just another clone, one which includes using SHA3 instead of SHA2 or Scrypt. If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes and a total of 26 Million will be mined. “
Color Platform Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Color Platform should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Color Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.