Fairfax India Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FFXDF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $11.08 and last traded at $11.21, with a volume of 11625 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.15.
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $12.09 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $12.31. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.57 billion, a PE ratio of 3.59 and a beta of 1.10. The company has a current ratio of 0.39, a quick ratio of 0.39 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16.
Fairfax India Holdings Corporation, an investment holding company, engages in the investment activities in India. It invests in public and private equity securities and debt instruments in India and Indian businesses, or other businesses with customers, suppliers, or business primarily conducted in, or dependent on, India.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fairfax India (FFXDF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfax India Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfax India and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.