Fraport AG (OTCMKTS:FPRUF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 34,200 shares, a decrease of 45.1% from the April 15th total of 62,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 114.0 days.
Shares of FPRUF remained flat at $$75.83 during trading hours on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 17 shares, compared to its average volume of 250. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $75.83 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $71.00. Fraport has a twelve month low of $63.25 and a twelve month high of $75.83.
Fraport Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fraport (FPRUF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Fraport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fraport and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.